Sunday, February 7, 2010
I'm Not Worthy!
The lovely Nina, over at No's familie has very kindly given me an award for being creative and inspirational! Me?!
Thank you very much Nina, you are too kind.
As part of the award I have to nominate seven other blogs which I think are creative, so I've nominated Astrid, Nicole, Ria, Beachgirl, Joy, Winter Tree and Kathryn.
I hope none of you mind.
I am also supposed to tell you seven things you might not know about me;
1. I was christened Mildred Madeleine.....not many people know that one!
2. I am married to a 'Younger Man', only by 9 months but it still counts.
3. I was born in England, but I have an Irish and an American passport.
4. My favourite colours are blue and green, I like them best together or mixed, as aqua, duck-egg or teal, even my wedding dress was Duck-egg blue.
5. Star-bars are my favourite chocolate bar.
6 I would love to own a Land Rover Defender and travel over land through Europe and Africa in it, with the whole family.
(We met the people in the photo above when we were camping, they had travelled over land from the Czech Republic, This is what we'd love to do one day, We'd have a Defender though, not one of those fancy ones! Those are pop-up tents on the roofs btw.)
7. I sew with a Husqvarna Viking Emerald 118.
Many thanks again to Nina, and if you haven't already, check out her blog and her giveaway.
Happy Sunday to you all