I made this bra a while ago, but like most things I make for myself, I can't wait to get it on and see if it fits...and then it has to be worn for a day to see how comfortable it is, and then it gets washed, and then the washing gets forgotten and I have no clean bras and I have to wear it straight off the washing line, and so on, and I forget to photograph it!
I have been in discussion with Amanda from Kitschy Coo about various things including bigger busts and how to accommodate them. Our chat gave the kick in the arse I needed to get the bra from the drawer and photograph it...I'm kind of on top of the laundry situation right now....I even found the elusive black bra I "lost" a while ago. It was the very first one I made. (It was under a pile of other clothes, in case you thought anything else when I said I'd lost it!)
I suppose one of the reasons I also didn't photograph it is because I am a little disappointed with it...The fabric is just ordinary clothing jersey and really it stretches a bit too much on the top part of the cup (the bottom is re-enforced) That'll teach me to experiment.
Also I managed to cut a tiny hole in it while I was trimming the seam allowance of the centre seam...I'm sure there are people who pay good money to have a bra with holes in the centre front, it wasn't the look I was going for IYKWIM!
It of course matches these knickers I made a while back.
I have now remembered several other things I've made and not photographed! I'm off to seek out some of them.
Edited to add...the fabric was a piece I bought on Ebay form Sewfabrics. All the other things needed to make these came from Elingeria, including the patterns.